Mwenezi Development Training Centre (MDTC) is a community-based organization operating in Mwenezi, Masvingo, Chiredzi, and Beitbridge districts. MDTC implements diversified community development and humanitarian programmes which are funded by various funding partners. MDTC has recently been given an award to implement a one-year USAID funded programme on “Strengthening resilience to enhance food security and nutrition of vulnerable rural communities to cope with recurrent shocks and stressors in Chiredzi district of Zimbabwe”.
Project: Strengthening resilience to enhance food security and nutrition of vulnerable rural communities to cope with recurrent shocks and stressors in Chiredzi district.
Reports to: Field Supervisor
Duties And Responsibilities
- Implement a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered by the Project.
- Provide capacity building to programme team on M&E related issues to ensure everyone understands the M&E system and requirement.
- Works closely with the Programme Manger, the Field Supervisor and programme staff to prepare and conduct program baseline organizing, field surveys and data collection, analyzing, storing and reporting.
- Submit verifiable data regarding the outputs, outcomes, progress, quality, challenges, successes and lessons learned from activities funded USAID.
- Contribute to program management through timely processing and dissemination of M&E findings and best practices to facilitate evidence-based planning and decision making.
- Ensure data cleaning and data base management is correctly entered.
- Develop and refine internal monitoring systems and tools.
- Conduct distribution process, post distribution monitoring, baseline and endline surveys.
- Analyse data using statistical packages and produce quality monthly monitoring reports and submit them timeously to the Field Supervisor.
- Produce quality weekly crop, livestock and rainfall reports, markets monitoring reports, monthly and quarterly reports and submit them timeously to the Field Supervisor.
- Consolidate daily registration updates, Help Desk issues, programme meetings minutes and submit timeously to Field Supervisor.
- Report all incidences to the Field Supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum: Diploma in Agriculture, Statistics, Computer Science, Monitoring and & Evaluation, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Professional qualification is a requirement.
- At least 5 years’ experience and technical skills in Humanitarian Assistance and Community Development work.
- At least 2 years experience in coordinating monitoring and evaluation of USAID funded activities.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft office package, SPSS, KoBo and other computer software packages.
How To Apply
Terms And Conditions
Applications to be sent via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with attached curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications and addressed to The Programmes Managing Director.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
NB: MDTC Does Not Charge A Fee At Any Stage Of The Recruitment Process (Application, Shortlisting And Interview).