Planning, organising, controlling and managing the administration of the marking of all examinations and maintaining records of all examiners to ensure that examinations are marked timely and all marks accounted for.The incumbent reports to the Assistant Director -Examinations Administration.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Planning and organising the marking of examinations.
- Developing and implementing marking strategies.
- Participating in the training of examiners.
- Maintaining an updated Examiner database.
- Providing guidance and administration support to the apportionment of scripts.
- Developing strategies and instruments for the management of scripts and marking materials.
- Organising and managing marking centres.
- Producing a budget and resource plan for marking activities.
Qualifications And Experience
- Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Possesses a degree in Administration, Educational management or related degree.
- A qualification in ICT.
- 3 years working experience in an education or examinations -related organization.
- Masters Degree in a related field an added advantage
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Good organising skills
- Project management skills
- Highly Computer literate
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) contactable referees. Applications are to be submitted online on the form that can be accessed through the link here or click on the link below.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Assistant Director, Human Resources.
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC)
Head Office Examination Centre
Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant
P.O. BOX CY1464, Causeway
NB. ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payment to the Council or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.
ZIMSEC is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnical backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.