Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above mentioned post.
Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Planning, organising,directing and controlling marketing activities of the Agro-Innovation Park.
- Formulating and implementing sales and marketing strategies to ensure return on investment.
- Developing and implementing sales, marketing and business plans.
- Undertaking sales and market research, analysis and client profiling.
- Identifying sales and market opportunities and monitoring sales and market trends.
- Developing strategic partnerships and business relationships.
- Marketing the Agro-Innovation Parkproducts and services.
- Conducting feasibility and viability of business opportunities.
- Identifying new leads and potential markets for Agro-Innovation Parkproducts.
- Managing the promotion and positioning of the Agro-Innovation Park.
- Developing unique selling propositions and promoting Agro-Innovation Parkvisibility.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential business partners.
- Representing the Agro-Innovation Parkat key events and providing feedback and
- Undertaking any other related duties as assigned by the Director Research, Innovation and Industrialisation.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Master’s Degree in Agribusiness/Marketing, Management, Administration or equivalent.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agribusiness/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years relevant experience.
How To Apply
Conditions of Service
- Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 16 September 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.