To market the bank products as per bank's marketing and sales strategy.
Duties And Responsibilities
- O rganises and implements marketing programs within agreed budgets and strategy in support of the business strategy and mission.
- Reports on and reviews marketing campaigns and activities and recommends corrective measures to the Manager in line with the brand manual.
- Manages and coordinates promotional material, events and exhibitions of the organisation in line with the brand standards.
- Prepares advertising briefs which guide advertising agencies in conceptualising campaigns.
- Formulates and implements brand advertising and promotional plans.
- Develops and implements social media activities.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Marketing & Sales
- Minimum of two years experience as Marketing Officer
- Experience in selling services is a MUST
- Clean drivers licence is a pre-requisite
How To Apply
All applications addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org must be recieved no later than Friday 29th July 2022 clearly stating MARKETING OFFICER on the subject line