ST GEORGE'S COLLEGE and HARTMANN HOUSE has an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager who is able to lead, plan, direct and implement overall strategies for all marketing and communications, as well as coordinate all advertising, publicity, and public relations on behalf of both schools.
Duties And Responsibilities
We are looking for someone who :
- Is willing to work in a multicultural environment where Roman Catholic values are taught and upheld by all
- Has excellent communication and administrative skills, outstanding speaking, writing and editing skills, as well as being able to pay close attention to detail
- Has a high degree of creativity and analytical skills
- Has excellent planning, organising and time management skills
- Has the ability to build and maintain effective relationships and to communicate effectively with people at different levels:
- Has the ability to work well in a team and is able to execute a wide range of responsibilities and;
- Has a high level of reliability.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience:
- A degree (BBA, BA/BS) from an accredited college or university in a field related to marketing.
- Minimum of five years work experience in marketing. Having previous work experience within an ATS/CHISZ school is preferred.
- Ability to create content/material using Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, the Design, or other comparable layout software.
- Demonstrated success in bringing regular, positive media attention to an organisation.
How To Apply
Please email your CV and letter of application using reference MARKETING MANAGER to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.