Petrolab Services (Pvt) Ltd is a private laboratory that was founded in 2011 and offers quality control services for fuels, oils and effluent water. The laboratory seeks to engage a vibrant value adder to grow and develop the business on a fixed term contract of 12 months
Duties And Responsibilities
- Planning, developing, and directing multiple avenues of marketing strategies to grow
- business and revenue.
- Establishes and maintains effective relations and personal contact with existing and
- prospective clients.
- Proactively marketing and selling Petrolab services to existing and prospective
- customers to grow Petrolab’s market share.
- Overseeing social media accounts and websites to engage existing customers and
- establish positive public relations.
- Coordinating and producing financial documents for advertising campaigns, such as
- budgets, estimates, and contracts.
- Analyzing customer feedback and campaign performance.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business management preferred.
- 3 – 5 years relevant working experience (Preferably in the petroleum or motor industry)
- Must be computer literate
- Proven Sales and Marketing knowledge and skills is critical
- Must be flexible with time/ability to work unsociable hours
- Must be customer oriented – Client liaison is critical
- Self and Results driven
- Must have a valid driver’s license
How To Apply
If interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 March 2021