Applications are invited for the position of Marketing & Business Development Manager. The purpose of the job is to develop and implement a marketing, communication and business development strategy for the Association. The position reports to the Director General.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Marketing and Business Development strategies and budgets
- Implements policies and procedures in order to establish a well-functioning marketing and business development department
- Evaluate market research activities-customer research, market conditions and implement marketing plan changes.
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics to extract key insights for future market development
- Create good working relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- Guide and manage all facets of marketing including sales, brand, advertising, e-mail marketing, social media platforms, digital marketing and SAZ brand
- Manages the performance of staff
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/Administration or equivalent
- Master's Degree is an added advantage
- Full IMM qualification & Professional Membership.
- At least 6 years' experience at a senior level
- A strategic thinker who is able to develop and define business strategies for successful implementation
How to Apply
Candidates who possess the qualifications and experience should send their applications accompanied by detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 11 November, 2022.