Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above mentioned positions at Management Training Bureau (MTB).
The incumbent reports to the Executive Director.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Spearheads MTB's business strategy formulation processes.
- Oversees and coordinates research and development initiatives to meet MTB's organizational needs.
- Develops and maintains existing and new markets and products.
- Creates synergetic linkages and partnerships with relevant organizations both locally and internationally for business growth across all product/service lines.
- Develops marketing plans and oversees their implementation in support of the organization's overall strategic objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management, corporate identity and public relations.
- Oversees development of departmental budgets ensuring that all strategic initiatives and business development costs are accurately incorporated.
- Developing marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Identifying areas for improvement in product offerings, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Creating and designing content, including text posts, video, images for use on social media
- Conducting digital marketing campaigns
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant experience and a track record of good performance
- Corporate Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of Graphic Designing an added advantage.
- Master's Degree is an added advantage
How To Apply
Applications together with 6 certified copies of certificates (Birth Certificate, National Identification Card, '0' or 'A' Level certificates and Diploma or Degree certificates) and CVs should be forwarded not later than Sunday, 11 September 2022 to:
Management Training Bureau
P.O. Box Ay240
Hand delivered to
128 Mutare Road