We have been retained by our client, the Traffic Safety Council of Zimbabwe to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of a Managing Director that has arisen within their organization.
- Develops the Vision, Mission and Values to guide the business and create a culture of delivery, required leadership and direction into the future.
- Formulates institutional objectives in line with Shareholder mandates and regulatory framework to ensure the business achieves its obligations.
- Formulates medium and long-term business strategic plans for the institution in order to properly manage the business.
- Develops the strategic themes agreed with the shareholders to anchor the organisation in regards to road safety interventions.
- Reviews and monitors the business to ensure that objectives are achieved and to understand the reporting requirements of the shareholder and comply.
- Generates the planned revenue budgets, communicates and agrees with the respective executives to ensure various departments are resourced adequately to fulfill the organizational mandate.
- Monitors revenue generated by the business as well as profit levels month on month with the aim of constantly improving the business' financial performance.
- Provides and maintains a mutually beneficial relationship with the clients and stakeholders to ensure that the business remains viable.
- Controls all financial issues through the Finance Manager.
- Anticipates and implements the required internal process changes driven by the external environment so as to remain relevant in the industry and achieve expected results.
- Develops strategies to continuously improve the organisation and devices more innovative ways for the growth of the business through the Director of Operations.
- Develops a robust Public Affairs strategy to manage and influence developments in the external environment.
- Initiates and implements HR staffing plans highly linked to business performance.
- Develops manpower plans that support the attainment of the business objectives and implements recruitment and selection procedures that result in the attraction and selection of high caliber staff
- Ensures the creation and sustenance of a sound corporate image. Develops and delivers road safety campaign plans to educate the various stakeholder.
- Assesses the principal risks of the company and ensures that these risks are being monitored and managed.
- Ensures that the Risk and Audit platform supports the attainment of the business objectives, as well as facilitates the understanding of the value of Risk Minimization in the business.
Job Related Attributes
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- Minimum qualifications of relevant degree
- Master's in Business Administration or equivalent Degree
- Experience of the Transport management sector is an added advantage
- 10-12 years' working experience of which 7 must be at senior managerial level.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications stating the position they are applying for to:
email@example.com and visit www.headhunters.co.zw
Not later than 29 May 2022
Management Consulting Firm
2nd Floor Gold Bridge, Eastgate, Harare