The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance Electronic-Learning (ODeL) university in Zimbabwe that offers lifelong learning in an affordable and flexible manner.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced professionals to fill the vacant post(s) that have arisen within the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing operations of the Examinations Section, that is, the development of question papers, development of timetables, publication of results and graduation.
- Preparing a budget and managing the Examinations Departmental resources.
- Providing secretarial services to various committees serviced by the Academic Registry.
- Sending examination question papers for assessment by External Examiners.
- Managing examination records.
- Responding to letters of inquiry regarding certificates.
- Managing the foreign desk on issues pertaining to examinations and
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Deputy Registrar, Academic Registry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business or Social Sciences.
- Master’s degree in Educational Management, Social Sciences or Master in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage and
- Three (3) years’ experience in processing examinations at a University or tertiary institution in a senior administrative post.
- Good leadership skills; Problem solving skills; Good communication skills; and Integrity
How to Apply
To Apply please visit the Zimbabwe Open University website: www.zou.ac.zw under Vacancies or email@example.com and register to be able to apply online.
Deadline: 28 January 2023