Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Manager Director of Vanguard Life Assurance and Employee Benefits based in Malawi,
An outstanding opportunity is offered for an experienced business leader to significantly impact the future shape, direction, and operational performance of our business in Malawi which is part of our Group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful person must provide clear and sound leadership direction fhrorugh the visionary policies and procedures necessary to ensure the correct operational, administrative, and reporting structures are in place,
- Superior controls and systems will effectively grow the organisation, with adequate financial strength and operating, efficiency.
- As the core driver, you are required to direct and control the management team with advice and leadership, managing the internal activities of the operations in agreement with the strategy, policies, goals, and objectives established and set by the Group CEO and Board of Directors.
- You will be supported by a substantive and dedicated management team, together with a highly motivated workforce across all professional functions, to allow for planning and creativity required to achieve goals set.
- You will be responsible for the overall strategic formulation, coordination, and implementation of business strategies that ensure profitable growth, increased sales, and lower costs to obtain a further market share in the various trade sectors.
Qualifications and Experience
- Highly educated with a post-graduate qualification in your chosen field and command a presence in today's appropriate business sector at the senior level, with a university degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Business, Finance, Accounting.
- A Masters' Degree would be a distinct advantage,
- You must have achieved senior status with ten years or more in Life Insurance / Financial Services industry experience.
- Demonstrated-leadership-stills set are a must.
- Overall, you must be a corporate leader with solid integrity above reproach with a track record in deliverable measured career to date.
- Be ambitious and ethical person with solid managerial skills, grit capability, and strategic administrative ability to enhance fortunes and future expansion plans,
- You must be highly profit-driven, with a robust commercial flair and a proven ability to develop new business and enhance close relationships with key clients across the corporate and individual sectors.
- You must be flexible and able to multi-task and work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment while also driving forward solutions, demonstrating resourcefulness in setting priorities, and guiding investment in people and systems.
- The incumbent's Leadership capabilities are a critical requirement in the proactive and effective delivery of the decision-making process in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
How to Apply
We seek the best skill available in the sector and, in return, offer a challenging role with excellent rewards accordingly to the level required in today's business environment. Both genders across the local and Diaspora sector are encouraged to apply.
For further details, contact: email@example.com
NB: Applicants should clearly state the position being applied for in the subject line.
Deadline: 24 March 2023