The purpose of the job is to manage and ensure efficient operation of the Chemical & Food Technology Division.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Supervision of personnel so as to achieve Divisional Goals and Objectives
- Nominated Representative for ISO/IEC 17025 Management System for the CFT Labs
- Ensures the Development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of SAZS ISO/ IEC 17020/17025 Management Systems and LIMS in the Division.
- Carries out performance appraisal of divisional personnel to meet set performance standards on the BSC.
- Participating in periodic review of policies and procedures
- Producing monthly departmental performance reports
- Participates in the policy formulation and monitoring the implementation of such
- Represents SAZ on Technical Committees as necessary.
- Carries out any other duties assigned by the Technical Services Director.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Chemistry or Food Science or related field
- Masters’ degree will be an added advantage
- 6 year’s work experience in a laboratory
- Knowledge of SAZS ISO /IEC 17025 Management System
- Must have good report writing and communication skills
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed CV shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org