The Infrastructure Development Bank of Zimbabwe ("IDBZ/the Bank") is a national Development Finance Institution (DFI) that promotes infrastructure development in various sectors including Energy, Transport, Water & Sanitation, Housing, Irrigation infrastructure, ICT, Health, Tourism and Education. These are key enablers to inclusive socio-economic enter focusing on the infrastructure value chain, agri-businesses, mining and export-oriented businesses. development and growth. The Bank also supports private sector en , In order to effectively execute its mandate, the Bank seeks to recruit the following personnel:
This position reports to the Director Corporates Services and Human Resources To determine informed and proactive general administrative functions, loges solutions and support service in all administration and logistics of the Bank for efficiency and cost s
JOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES effectiveness
The job includes the following specific responsibilities:
1 Logistics and Administration Strategy
- Assist in Developing the Administration and Logistics strategy
- Coordinates the implementation of the Administration and logistics strategy
2 Quality administration services delivery
- Develops administration assurance processes and procedures.
- Formulates administration and logistical plans.
- Prioritizes effective management of Logistics and Administration functions.
- Coordinates implementation of services delivery by chairing progress review meetings,
- Analyses reports so as to develop technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Updates administration interventions based on customer feedback,
- Monitors compliance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Manage Logistics and Administration functions and provide guidance on quality service delivery.
- Authorises IPRs and Stationery requisitions for replenishment stock
- Signs Service Level agreements and service providers on behalf of the bank.
- Identifies staff training needs and recommends remedial action.
3. Bank administration budget
- Sits in the Liquidity committee where payments are allocated
- Monitors the administration budget by ensuring that operating costs are kept to manageable levels.
- Identifies areas for cost cutting to continually maintain costs within approved budget.
- Analyses management accounts so as to develop cost cutting initiatives for implementation.
- Participates in the preparation of annual budgets relative to administration cost
- Approves expenditure in line with approved cash plan as allocated in the Liquidity committee
- Oversees the preparation of comprehensive written reports
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Interested applicants should possess the following: • A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- An MBA/MBL qualification
- CIPS or Real Estate Management professional qualification
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Knowledgeable of business administration and logistics
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills iled Curriculum Vitae by not later than 16:00 hours Friday, 25 March 2022. Female candidates are Interested applicants should submit their applications together with deta encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
REMUNERATION competitive package is on offer, details of which would be disclosed to the shortlisted candidates. For the above position, a highly To be considered, interested candidates are requested to forward their applications to:
The Officer In Charge Corporate Services and Human Resources Department
IDBZ House 99 Gamal Abdel Nasser Road
Harare or email firstname.lastname@example.org