National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, an outbound distribution and warehousing company of fast-moving consumer goods, seeks applications from suitably qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the position of Management Accountant.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Management and cost accounting - preparation of monthly management accounting reports and related commentary.
- Prepare Capital expenditure requests and project proposals and Post Implementation review documents thereon.
- Management of project contracts and ensure they comply with fiscal, legal and statutory requirements.
- Development and overseeing of all project management procedures and systems used by the company.
- Assist Finance Manager as liaising with both internal and external Auditors.
- Business Analysis including but preparation of financial models, cost trends analysis and cost reduction.
- Management of Company’s fixed assets and asset register.
- Ensuring that the Company meets its financial and regulatory legal responsibilities.
- Designing and improvement of all internal controls, financial systems and processes.
- Assisting in decision making through preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Manage and supervise team of Accounts Clerks and Supervisors.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum – Degree in Accounting/Finance or any other related field.
- Studying towards the attainment of a recognised accounting qualification i.e.
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, ICAZ
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Logistics and/or FMCG is an added advantage
- Clean driver’s licence.
- Candidate must be aged between 25 – 35 years.
How To Apply
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their current resume (CV) clearly stating the position on the subject box to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications should reach us on or before mid - day on 12th of May 2022.
Note: If you do not hear from us within 14 days after closing date, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful.