Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the positions : Male Nurse (1 Post)
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and evaluate individual treatment plan for patients.
- Identify and manage as appropriate treatment plans for patients at risk of developing long term positions.
- Ensure that all required observations, prescribed treatment and procedures are properly carried out and documented in the patient’s charts.
- Escort patients to other referral hospitals where necessary.
- Plan and conduct regular training sessions, campaigns and workshops on health issues for both students and staff.
- Give heaith education to parties.
- Compile and submit monthly reports.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have a Diploma in General Nursing,
- At least 5 O’ Levels including English,
- At least five (5) years hands on post qualification experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, or its equivalent is a distinct advantage.
- A valid practicing certificate from the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe is a requirement.
- In addition, applicants should be of high integrity, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill, emotionally mature and self-driven.
- University experience as a General Nurse and or postgraduate qualification(s) in Mental Health/Community Nursing/Health Promotion/Psychological Counseling is an added advantage.
- A driver’s license is a further added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must submit six sets applications of hardcopy applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification (ID & birth certificate) and detailed curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, date of availability, current salary, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar – Human Resource
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences
Bag 7001 Guthrie Road
By no later than 1400 hours on Friday 01 April 2022. Applicants should clearly indicate the post being applied for on the application letter, and only shortlisted candidates will communicated to. The subject line should be clearly labelled with the post being applied for, and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.