The company is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of Maintenance Supervisor which has arisen within the organization (Bulawayo). The successful candidates will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinate maintenance efforts to ensure Cresta properties are maintained
- Lead the Engineering Team in the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel, including service standards, equipment schedules, and work schedules.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators for the Engineering Department and take corrective action, as required, to improve equipment inventory, quality audit, productivity, and other objectives.
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise.
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance.
- Identify areas for improvement and deploy maintenance strategies
- Take on individual projects for specific departments as required.
- Protect the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining controls and practices to protect the hotels integrity
- Ensure that departmental operational expenses are confined with budget and according to the business volumes.
Qualifications and Experience
- An Engineering /Technical degree or equivalent
- 5 0' levels including Mathematics, Science and English
- Project management qualification or working towards earning it
- Class 1 Appy trained in any engineering field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a full-service hotel, including staff supervision.
- Practical knowledge and experience in all areas of maintenance i.e.: refrigeration, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, painting, tilling and carpentry is a must.
How To Apply
All interested candidates to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 20th of September 2022.