Wanted is a Loss Control Manager to join the company. Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for managing and overseeing the overall loss control, security, and risk functions of the Company, to ensure that the organization operates in a safe, secure and conducive environment, which enables it to achieve its overall goals and objectives
Duties And Responsibilities
- To design and implement effective loss control strategies and measures to effectively manage risk.
- Develop and implement measures and policies to meet the Company's objectives in preventing losses.
- Direct and oversee the operations of the Loss. Control Department.
- Develop and maintain up to date effective and efficient security and loss control policies, systems and procedures for the Company.
- o formulate, implement and manage security protection measures for all employees and assets at all operational premises.
- Supervise and coordinate all investigations, review investigations reports and secure appropriate action.
- Conduct risk assessment and mitigation.
- Manage the Departmental budget and ensure effective allocation of resources.
- Provide support, education, and risk awareness to all staff.
- Enforce internal control systems in liaison with Departmental Heads.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree or HND/Advanced Diploma in Security, Risk, Loss Control, Prevention, or Social/Behavioral Sciences.
- 10 years' experience in loss control, security, and risk management, at least 5 years of which must be at senior management level.
- At least 5 years' previous experience in State or Commercial Security Services
How To Apply
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Recruitment Consultant Calistas Bumhira on +263 773 280 689, +263 (242) 772 778/ 770 035 or to Florence Chidziya on +263 719 016 863
7th Floor, Fidelity Life Tower, Raleigh Street, Harare
Closing Date: 18 September 2022
NB: Our Client is an equal opportunity employer