Exciting career opportunities have arisen for Risk Management roles within CBZ Holdings Limited. If you are astute, and have passion and drive for risk management within a large set up, this is a career opening for you
Duties And Responsibilities
The role - what we expect from you:
- Develop and implement a centralized security structure (including policies, protocols, staff and resources) that will ensure the safety of staff and property throughout CBZ Holdings including handling workplace violence, threats, travel security, and executive protection;
- Contribute to the development, and implementation of Group-wide financial crimes (including bribery and money laundering, insider trading, corruption, ethical violations, fraud, theft and cyber-crime) prevention policies. Maintain the Department’s database and ensuring the proper management of risk information and data;
- Gather and assess information related to the development of a wide range of security-related events, that can adversely affect the security and safety of personnel and the profitability or reputation of the organization;
- Develop and institute financial crime prevention plans and monitor strategies, response strategies and awareness programs;
- Develop and implement fraud risk awareness programs, including reports on ethical violations, anti-money laundering and anti-phishing, for all officers (employees) within the Group;
- Conduct investigations of, and/or ensure that investigations are undertaken on, all allegations and types of financial crimes and works.
- Recommend appropriate mitigation to reduce operational losses arising from situations related to frauds, thefts, corruption and security weaknesses in the Group;
- Monitor areas of high internal and external loss caused by frauds and security breaches. Monitor and manage cybercrime and information technology issues;
- Develop organization-wide security awareness programs as appropriate for the business and the culture of the organization
Qualifications And Experience
- A relevant and recognized 3 or 4-year Bachelor’s Degree I.e. Law, Forensics, Accounting, Finance, Security and Risk Management, or equivalent.
- Certified Fraud Examiner credential.
- Certified Security Management credential
- Decision Making Ability.
- Business Awareness
How To Apply
If you wish to be considered for the career opportunities, email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating specific role of interest.
- CBZ Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.