Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position within the Operations Department. The incumbent will report to the Production Superintendent and will be based at Silo Food Industries Limited Bulawayo, Belmont Depot.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Raises loading instructions.
- Confirms sales orders.
- Routes, schedules and tracks goods in transit.
- Coordinates driver routes and delivery loads
- Coordinates and tracks road/rail on movement of consignments.
- Recommends routes to manage transportation
- Assists Production Superintendent with clerical duties done on a daily basis and any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 ‘O’ level subjects including English Language and Mathematics/Accounts.
- Diploma in Logistics or equivalent is an added advantage.
- At least 1-year relevant working experience.
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of honesty and accuracy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Ability to speak Ndebele an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their Applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com with the position being applied for clearly stated on the subject matter
Deadline: 27 December 2022.