Established in 1987, Population Services Zimbabwe (PSZ) is an affiliate of MSI Reproductive Choices, and is one of the largest specialised Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) organisations in Zimbabwe. PSZ complements the Ministry of Health and Child Care in the provision of quality, and affordable general health and SRH services in all provinces of Zimbabwe. In line with its expansion strategy, PSZ seeks to expand its talent pool to include the following:
The incumbent will be reporting to the Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer and will be responsible for identifying and engaging potential respondents/clients, explaining study procedures to respondents to ensure that they understand the research process, Collecting and recording research data using qualitative and quantitative methods. The role will also be involves maintaining confidentiality when collecting data maintaining professional conduct, interpersonal skills and corresponding respondents/clients in line with MSI guidelines. As part of the duties, the incumbent will also be conducting research interviews with respondents to collect information about their experiences with family planning (FP) and sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services and products, recording data from surveys or questionnaires on electronic tablets for statistical analysis, data cleaning and report writing.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Checks on timely submission of data
- Checking completion of consent forms by respondents
- Data quality checks
Qualifications And Experience
- Must have first Degree in Social Science, Arts, Operational Research, Statistics/Data Analysis, Accounting or Equivalent
- MRCZ Certificate in Basic Advanced Research Ethics is an added advantage
- Proven computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Ideal Candidate must have
- At least 3 months experience in data collection and research
- Be highly observant and have good analytical skills.
- Have commitment to handling private and confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
How To Apply
Applications, should clearly state the position applied for and should include a cover letter and a curriculum vitae with three (3) referees. Applications should be received by 1300HRS on Friday 9 September, 2022 and should be directed to:
The Senior Manager Human Resources & Admin
Population Services Zimbabwe
9 Bisley Circle, Belvedere
PSZ is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of vulnerable persons and safeguarding employees and communities from sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
NB: PSZ does not solicit for payments in any form at any stage of the recruitment process.