Established in 1987, Population Services Zimbabwe (PSZ) is an affiliate of MSI Reproductive Choices, and is one of the largest specialised Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) organisations in Zimbabwe. PSZ complements the Ministry of Health and Child Care in the provision of quality, and affordable general health and SRH services in all provinces of Zimbabwe. In line with its expansion strategy, PSZ seeks to expand its talent pool to include the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility of this role is to provide administrative support to the daily running of the Clinic including, receiving, registering and receipting clients.
- Records management and banking, stock management
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Accounting / Business Management or equivalent
- Certificate in Dispensary Assistance, knowledge in Medical Drugs and New Health 263 system package is an added advantage
- Nurse Aide Qualification is an added advantage
- Willing to learn or perform Infection Prevention Control duties is a must
- 5 ‘O’ levels, including English Language.
- At least one year front office experience working directly with medical clients in a Pharmacy, Surgery, Hospital or clinic
- Computer literacy, including computer-based drug/medicines dispensary, sales and inventory and Microsoft Word and Excel packages is a requirement
- A good command of respective local language in the area of operation (e.g. Ndebele & Shona) is a requirement
- Able to offer excellent customer service and working in a multicultural environment
How to Apply
Applications, should clearly state the position, and location applied for and should include a cover letter and a curriculum vitae with three (3) referees. Applications should be received by 1pm on Friday the 4th of November, 2022 and should be directed to:
The Senior Manager-Human Resources and Administration
Population Services Zimbabwe
9 Bisley Circle, Belvedere
PSZ is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of vulnerable persons and safeguarding employees and communities from sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse. PSZ does not solicit for payments in any form at any stage of the recruitment process.