- Selling the organization's loan products
- Meet and communicate with applicants to explain the risks and benefits, as well as the terms of loan products and government regulations
- Obtain relevant information and evaluate applicants' financial status, including credit history, debt-to-income ratio, and appraisal reports, to determine recommendation for loan approval
- Ensure all necessary information and documentation is submitted to the loan underwriting department, and is recorded properly in electronic file format
- Represent the employer at community events and host seminars
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable lending regulations, the economy, market rates, vendors, and competitors
- Consistently deliver first-class customer service
Duties And Responsibilities
- Marketing of salary based loan products across the country
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 O 'levels subjects including English and any commercial subject
- 2 A 'levels commercial subject passes is an added advantage
- Marketing degree or Sales Experience is also added advantage
- Civil servants are also preferred
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Send your CV and application via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org