The Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited ("ACZ") is a recently operationalised entity which is established in terms of the Civil Aviation Amendment Act, 2018 [No.10 of 2018). Its principal mandate is to acquire, establish, develop, maintain, manage, control and operate airports. Its mission is to optimize the customer's travel experience through sustainable development and management of quality airports. To deliver on the above mandate,those who are suitably qualified are invited to apply:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job related
Qualifications and Experience
- A University Degree in Law from a recognized and reputable University.
- A qualification in Air law will be an added advantage.
- A registered legal practitioner and a member of the Law Society of Zimbabwe.
- At least six (6) years' work experience of which three (3) years should have been at supervisory/ managerial level.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience in internal legal and board affairs.
- Sound knowledge of applicable public entity and private company laws.
- Knowledge of best corporate governance practices.
- Abreast with major legal developments and their impact on the company business.
- Sound knowledge of corporate, commercial, labour and aviation law.
- Good legal drafting skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of lower and upper court rules and procedures.
- Computer literacy.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An avid team player.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate good managerial and leadership qualities.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates for the above mentioned position to submit their updated CVs and application letters to : firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position being applied for in the subject matter by no later than 7 August 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.