A local NGO invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the post of legal intern of a web-based legal
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Categorising and analysing judgments from the superior courts
- Uploading content to the organization’s legal information site
- Collecting and analysing user feedback, complaints and training requests
- Creating social media posts drawing attention to new and/ or pertinent content added on the legal information website
- Providing legal advice to clients via the phone and the social media platforms
- Identifying legal issues and writing articles on pertinent legal issues identified from judgments.
- Law Graduate from a reputable Law School (required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Communicate and influence several parties to coalesce around the project objectives
- Work independently; Analyse and research legal and technical issues and produce articles.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in A digital legal publishing environment;
- Managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other Social Media platforms.
Applicants should submit their applications and CVs to: email@example.com