An exciting and challenging internship career opportunity has arisen within the Legal Services Division of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED. If you are eager to join a team of legal experts who are driven to make a difference, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Assist in the preparation of legal contracts.
- Conduct research on a variety of legal topics for recommendation to Management.
- Assist with advice on ad hoc legal matters.
- Monitor legal developments and provide sound legal opinions.
- Provide legal input into cases involving external parties.
- Prepare responses to requests received from regulatory authorities.
- Assist in litigation management through review of cases and tracking progress on various litigation cases in liaison with external lawyers.
- Identify new/ revised statutes, guidelines and regulations impacting the Group and provide timeous interpretations, reviews, and guidance for compliance.
- Track and monitor Court cases from filing of the case to the final Court order.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree.
- At least 6 months’ relevant experience in a corporate environment.
- Good conceptual, analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to generate legal and business reports that carry commendable appeal.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10 February, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted