The ZADF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all interested and qualifying candidates to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Legal advisory focal person serving as the liaison person advising farmers, the project, organization and the dairy industry on laws affecting them with the view to promote compliance.
- Management of all contractual obligations of the project
- Assist in designing and implementing Compliance Programs in programs
- Assist in training and awareness initiatives
- Gender focal person
- Youth Inclusion focal person
- To formulate and implement a Legal Risk Management strategy
- Draft and review collaboration and partnership agreements and contracts including service level agreements
- Analyze and review the legal agreements, policies and documents
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies and procedures, ensuring both internal and external compliance
- Assist management and staff with interpretation of governing regulations, laws and policies
- Keep abreast of relevant legal and regulatory developments, laws and government policies.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate should have the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- A first Degree in Law from a recognized University. Possession of a Master’s Degree in Law or other relevant post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in handling legal matters as a practicing Attorney-at-Law or in a corporate environment or in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Information and Communications Technology tools and e-resources;
- Interpersonal skills, analytical thinking and judgment skills;
- Result oriented and ability to manage a heavy work load while paying attention to details;
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license is mandatory
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit applications with detailed CVs not later than Friday 19 August 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.