Wanted is a qualified candidate to fill the above position.
Duties And Responsibilities
Assisting the Old Mutual Group Legal and Governance Executive to provide legal and governance services to the Old Mutual Zimbabwe Group as follows:
- Board and Board Committee meetings administration;
- Ensuring compliance with Corporate Governance procedures and best practice;
- Providing Group Directors with guidance on their duties and responsibilities;
- Providing legal advice in investment banking, development, corporate & project finance, and public and private capital-raising;
- General contract negotiations, drafting, review and management;
- Reviewing and updating the Group on all legislative, regulatory and corporate governance developments and keeping statutory returns up to date;
- Managing external lawyers and legal expenses including legal fees and other department costs;
- Performing strategic and business-planning activities to meet annual budget and planning cycles;
- Minimum Qualifications and Experience – Bachelor Laws Honours Degree and at least 3 years in a corporate set up, preferably in the financial services sector.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Required)
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritizing skills