Lupane State University The university was established through an act of the Zimbabwe parliament in 2004 and opened its doors to 14 pioneer students in the faculty of Agricultural Sciences in August 2005. The expansion of university education in Zimbabwe is part of government policy adopted at the onset of independence.Head Office (Lupane Campus) P.O Box 170 Lupanehttp://www.lsu.ac.zw/
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts:
Department of Accounting and Finance Temporary Fulltime (1 Year) Lectureship/Senior Lectureship/Associate Professorship/Professorship (1 Post)
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lecturing of undergraduate levels on subject areas of: Property Valuation, International Real Estate Business Management, Real Estate Brokerage Management, Real Estate Taxation, Agricultural Law and Valuation, Land Economics, Rural and Urban Planning, Building Systems and Services, Building Construction, Geographical Information Systems, Real Estate Taxation.
- Participating in community outreach activities;
- Participating in income generating activities;
- Conducting research;
- Production of goods and services.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree in Real Estate Management or related subject area and a good Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Real Estate Management or related subject area passed with at least an upper second class (2.1).
- A relevant PhD or industrial/teaching experience would be a distinct advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to email@example.com. The application should consist of the application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.