Lupane State University The university was established through an act of the Zimbabwe parliament in 2004 and opened its doors to 14 pioneer students in the faculty of Agricultural Sciences in August 2005. The expansion of university education in Zimbabwe is part of government policy adopted at the onset of independence.Head Office (Lupane Campus) P.O Box 170 Lupanehttp://www.lsu.ac.zw/
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts:
Department of Business Management Temporary Fulltime (1 Year) Lectureship/Senior Lectureship/Associate Professorship/Professorship (1 Post)
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lecturing of undergraduate levels on the following areas: Principles of Management, Business and its Environment, Principles of Entrepreneurship, Production and Operations Management, Strategic Management, Small Business Management, New Product Development, Venture Creation, Innovation and Technoprenuership, EBusiness and Entrepreneurial Finance.
- Participating in community outreach activities;
- Participating in income generating activities;
- Conducting research;
- Production of goods and services.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants should hold a good Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship, Business Innovation or related subject area and a Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Entrepreneurship passed with at least an upper second class (2.1) or better.
- A relevant PhD would be a distinct advantage.
- A minimum of one year teaching and industry experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to email@example.com. The application should consist of the application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.