The university was established through an act of the Zimbabwe parliament in 2004 and opened its doors to 14 pioneer students in the faculty of Agricultural Sciences in August 2005. The expansion of university education in Zimbabwe is part of government policy adopted at the onset of independence.Head Office (Lupane Campus) P.O Box 170 Lupanehttp://www.lsu.ac.zw/
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above mentioned post.
Department of Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance Temporary Full-time (1 Year)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lecturing of undergraduate levels on the following subject areas: Financial Risk Management, Financial Risk Modelling, Bank Regulation and Supervision, Financial Engineering, Financial Econometrics, Structured Finance, Banking Information Systems, Derivatives Securities, Treasury Management, International Banking.
- Participating in community outreach activities;
- Participating in income generating activities;
- Conducting research;
- Production of goods and services
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree in Finance, Finance and Investments, Banking and Finance or related subject area and a good Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Finance, Banking and Finance or related subject area passed with at least an upper second Class (2.1).
- A relevant PhD or industrial/teaching experience will be a distinct advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to: email@example.com.
The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, birth certificate and National Identity Card.
Closing Date: 16 September 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.