The University seeks to recruit applicants with requisite skills and experience for the
following posts in the Faculty of The Built Environment: -
1. LECTURESHIP/SENIOR LECTURESHIP/ASSOCIATE PROFESSORSHIP (1 POST)
Department of Property Studies and Urban Design
Duties And Responsibilities
- The successful candidates should be able to teach the following courses, both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels:
- Real Estate Investments and Analysis, Real Estate Finance, Advanced Valuation, Plant and machinery valuation, Property Taxation, Property Accounting, Theory and Practice for Landscape Architecture, Landscape Construction, Landscape Architecture Studio.
- In addition, the successful candidate is also expected to supervise expected to supervise students research/dissertation at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have at least a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree or PhD in any of the following
- disciplines: Property Development and Estate Management, Real Estate Finance and/Investment, Real Estate Economics, Land Economy, or Landscape Architecture.
How To Apply
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
An attractive package which includes Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits is offered;
details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Applications, which should include a curriculum vitae (giving full personal particulars of applicant including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone numbers and the names, addresses (including email) and telephone numbers of three contactable referees) and copies of certificates must be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
The National University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 25 March, 2022.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED