Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above vacancy that have arisen at Bindura University of Science Education
FACULTY OF COMMERCE
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Duties And Responsibilities
- To teach at least six of the courses listed below at undergraduate and postgraduate level to both conventional and block students:
- Introduction to Psychology, Industrial Sociology, Principles of Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Occupational Health and Safety, Public Sector HRM, Reward Management, Human Resource Policy and Practice, Talent Management, Training and Development, Strategic Management, Strategic Human Resource Management, Leadership and Ethics, HR Analytics, Human Resource Development, Organizational Behaviour, Human Capital Consultancy.
- The Department reserves the right to allocate courses for teaching
- To contribute to the achievement of Education 5.0 by the Department through University teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialisation
- To provide academic leadership to the Department, initiate, guide and contribute basic and applied research in the Department
- To supervise both undergraduate and postgraduate students in their fields of specialisation.
Qualifications And Experience
- A PhD degree or registered PhD (attach proof of registration) student in the field of Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- A Master’s degree and a first degree in Human Resource Management are a must;
- A minimum of two (2) years University teaching experience;
- Proven record of publications and ability to mobilize funds will be added advantages;
The curriculum vitae (CV) should contain a detailed list of publications; clearly specifying titles of publications, journal names, volumes, page numbers details, dates published, name(s) of publishers and name(s) of co-authors if any. Publications should be categorized into: books, monographs, refereed and non-refereed journals, chapters in books, etc.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses. Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar- Human Resources and Administration
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.