Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above vacancy that have arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The eligible candidate must be able to teach at least four of the following courses at Undergraduate Level and Postgraduate Level:
- Advanced Corporate Finance, Advanced Monetary Economics, Advanced International Economics, Advanced Strategic Banking, Econometrics, International Trade Theory and Policy, Mathematics for Economists and Advanced Macroeconomics; The Department reserves the right to allocate courses for teaching;
- To contribute to the achievement of Education 5.0 by the Department through University teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialisation;
- Should be able to supervise students’ projects and dissertations.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must be holders of a PhD in Financial Economics;
- A minimum of three (3) years University teaching experience;
- Masters holders in Financial Economics are also encouraged to apply for a Temporary Full –Time Lectureship Post.
How To Apply
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt ofapplications is Monday, 20 June 2022.