Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned vacancies that have arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Teach the following courses at Undergraduate and Masters level: Recombinant DNA Technology, Principles of Microbiology, Principles of Genetics, Virology, Immunology, and Genetic Engineering; The Department reserves the right to allocate courses for teaching.
- Contribute to the achievement of Education 5.0 by the Depar tment through University teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialization
- Supervise undergraduate and graduate students
- Initiate, develop and conduct research independently and jointly
- Provide academic leadership and perform any other duties assigned by the Department.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Master of Science degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Genetics or related discipline passed with a Merit or better class, and
- At least two (2) years of tertiary level teaching experience
- A PhD in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Genetics would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 10 October 2022.