Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned post that has arisen in the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching, Research, Community Service, Innovation and Industrialisation
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must hold a Doctoral degree in Psychology, a Master of Science degree in Psychology and a honours degree in psychology.
- Applicants who can show some progress towards acquiring a relevant Doctoral Degree may be considered. Successful applicants must be able to teach the following modules: Research Methods and Statistics, Neuropsychology, Psychopathology and Psychometrics.
- Teaching experience at tertiary or University level is mandatory.
- The candidate should also have a good record of research and publication. Possession of a Postgraduate Diploma in Higher and Tertiary Education will be an added advantage.
- Successful applicants without a Postgraduate Diploma in Higher and Tertiary Education will be required to obtain the same within the first three (3) years of appointment.
How to Apply
To apply, visit careers on the Great Zimbabwe University website: http://elearning.gzu.ac.zw/careers/ Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
Deadline: 07 January 2023.