Educational Leadership And Management Section
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned post that has arisen in the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching, Research, Community Service, Innovation and Industrialisation
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must hold a Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership and Management/ Administration, a Master of Education Degree in Educational Leadership and Management/ Administration and a relevant first degree with at least a 2.1-degree classification.
- Applicants who can show some progress towards acquiring a relevant Doctoral Degree may be considered. Teaching experience at tertiary level is mandatory.
- Possession of a Postgraduate Diploma in Higher and Tertiary Education will be an added advantage.
- Successful applicants without Postgraduate Diploma in Higher and Tertiary Education will be required to obtain the same within the first three (3) years of appointment.
How to Apply
To apply, visit careers on the Great Zimbabwe University website: http://elearning.gzu.ac.zw/careers/ Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
Deadline: 07 January 2023.