Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the above listed full-time Lecturing position at Mutare Polytechnic
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications And Responsibilities
- A Masters' Degree in Materials Engineering/Analytical Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering.
- First Degree in Materials Engineering/ Analytical Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering.
- The successful candidate should be able to teach Geotechnical Engineering, Theory of Structures, Structural Design, Structural Analysis and any other course
- Applicants must have at least five ordinary level passes including English Language, Mathematics and Science.
- A teaching qualification and a minimum relevant experience of 1 year in the above fields will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested individuals should submit written applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, birth certificate and national identification card not later thanFriday,30 September 2022, addressed to:
or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & successful candidates to find own accommodation in Mutare.