Solusi University invites applicants for a lectureship position in Accountancy in the Faculty of Commerce.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will develop and teach courses at the undergraduate and graduate level. Courses will be taught both on face-to-face and online platforms.
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and be a team player.
- Integration of faith and learning is expected in every course of instruction.
- All faculty are expected to advise students, serve on committees, be engaged in campus life, and maintain currency in their field.
Qualifications And Experience
INVITATION is to applicants who meet the following selection criteria:
- Holder of a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Accounting;
- Earned Doctorate in Accounting an added advantage;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with preference given to those with lecturing experience;
- Membership with a Public Accountants and Auditors Board (PAAB), approved professional accountancy body added advantage
- Teaching and Practical experience in the use of Accounting Software Packages a distinct dvantage; and
- Sound knowledge of the Adventist education system and Solusi University philosophy
How To Apply
Interested candidates shall email the following application dossier in a single PDF file to email@example.com
- Letter of application;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and entire academic record (Certificates & Transcripts);
- Three (3) testimonials bearing mobile and e-mail contacts from the following;
- Superior within the last five (5) years,
- Your local church,
- Any other reputable person of your choice.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.