Gwanda State University Is Looking For A Landscaping Supervisor (1 Post)
Central Services Section
Duties And Responsibilities
- Designs and manages landscapes.
- Ensures that walkways, driveways and grounds are clean and safe.
- Maintenance and repairs of fountains, fences, walls, driveways and ponds.
- Ensures that ground maintenance tools are in a good state of repair.
- Maintain accurate records of landscaping equipment, materials and consumables.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Diploma in Horticulture/Agriculture or related field.
- Five (5) Ordinary Level Passes including English Language.
Experience and Qualities
- At least one (1) year experience in landscaping.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- To be knowledgeable about plants and the environment.
- To be well organised and able to prioritise a number of different tasks.
How To Apply
Conditions of Service:
Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.