Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Decisions concerning sample collection and handling
- Daily instrument maintenance and quality control
- Sample testing
- Collecting and interpretation of data
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data
- Cleaning and maintaining laboratory equipment, including recalibrations of equipment.
Minimum Qualifications And Attributes
- Diploma/Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science
- Registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist of Zimbabwe
- Current practicing Certificate
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Understanding of electronic and computerised equipment in laboratories
- Able to follow instructions and strictly follow procedures.
How To Apply
If you wish to be considered please submit your application to:
Chief Human Resources Manager