The University of Zimbabwe is inviting applications for the following vacant post:
Department Of Veterinary Biosciences Laboratory Attachees (2 Posts)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting Scientific Technicians and Researchers conducting students’ practicals student’s practicals.
- Maintenance of departmental furniture and equipment, including carrying out inventory.
- Assisting in demonstrating the handling, safe keeping of animals used for students experiment and research.
- Assisting in collecting samples and processing them for teaching and research purposes.
- Assisting with research work carried out in the Department.
Qualifications And Experience
Applicants should have:
- Tertiary education students pursuing degrees related to Biological Sciences or Animal Science.
- Have a minimum of 5 Ordinary level passes including English Language and Mathematics/Science at Grade C, or better.
- Managerial qualities and be highly motivated.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to University of Zimbabwe, Administration Block Room 113.