LABORATORY ANALYST (SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY) (1 Position)
Windmill is a leading manufacturer of fertilizer and agro-chemical products and is a household name throughout Zimbabwe
A position of laboratory Analyst has arisen
Duties And Responsibilities
- Performing analysis of average samples of Granulation and Blending Productions
- Performing analysis of Stock feeds and Liquid fertilizer samples soon after production.
- Preparing stock solutions and reagents for boiler water and soil analysis.
- Analysis of boiler water.
- Analysis of soil samples for pH and soil mechanical analysis.
- Attending and participating in daily SHEQ meetings
Qualifications And Experience
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in chemical technology such as Diploma in Chemical Technology, Certificate in Laboratory Technology or any such similar qualification,
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:201S and ISO 17025:2018 essential.
- Be a results-driven achiever with a commitment to excellence and With high levels of energy,
- At least 4 years wo. experience in a laboratory environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning, organizational and communication skills are all essential.
How To Apply
Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be considered. If you have the necessary experience and qualifications and wish to be considered for this position with one of Zimbabwe's leading employers, please submit a written application together with a detailed CV to:
The Human Resources Office
Windmill (Pvt) Ltd
21 Coven, Road, Workington
Email your application together with detailed CV to email@example.com.