Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above-mentioned position that has arisen within the University of Zimbabwe.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To teach the undergraduate and postgraduate modules in Network Engineering.
Candidates should have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Novell, Windows, UNIX, NT, SQL databases and Ware.
- Network Configurations.
- Installation of Networks that support Voice, Data, Video and Wireless Servicesa.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a first degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and a Masters degree in Network Engineering.
- A PhD degree would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Eight (8) copies of applications, including a Curriculum Vitae, giving full personal particulars indicating full name, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone number and names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to:
Deputy Registrar, Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP 167
Or Hand delivered to the Administration Block, University of Zimbabwe, door number 113.
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 24 February 2023