This role is responsible for research, analysis and provision of relevant information, and for making recommendations on alternative investments The Junior role requires limited knowledge integration, and focuses on specialist knowledge. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality over periods of 1 day to a maximum of three months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Researches, analyses and provides relevant information.
- Analyses the position of unlisted companies within the industry, including sales and profit estimates, projected rates of return on capital, total equity, asset utilisation and leverage.
- Projects short and long term values of stock compared with historical evaluations relative to the market index.
- Makes recommendations regarding investment attractiveness of private equity deals.
- Makes recommendations for the selection of investment decisions to investment committees.
- Transfers relatively complex information.
Accountable, Alternative Investments, Communication Skills, computer skills, Critical thinker, Equities, Fixed Income Investments, Information gathering, Investments, Investments Analysis, Personal Effectiveness, Private Equity, Profitability, Researching, Results-Oriented, Sales, Service Delivery, Stocks
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Actuarial And Financial Mathematics (Required), Bachelor Of Finance: Finance, Economics (Required)
16 February 2022