Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned vacancy that have arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Looking after the safety of Halls of Residence and the general security in residential accommodation facility
- Reporting any emergency cases to the Warden
- Responsible for security of students and their compliance with Hall of Residence rules and regulations.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level subjects including English Language
- At least three (3) years working experience in an educational environment set up.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Send six (6) copies of the application consisting of the documents listed above to:
The Assistant Registrar - Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
Closing Date: 05 September 2022.