The Primary objective of the teacher is to teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education
Duties And Responsibilities
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and
- attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of
- School or Head of department.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the school.
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students' acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- Safeguarding the computers and other equipment that is used in the computer lab.
- Controlling student movement in the computer lab and controlling their usage of computers for research purposes.
- Supervising the cleaning and general maintenance of computers.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of students.
- Appraisal of students’ performance
Qualifications And Experience
- A diploma in education or better
- 5 ordinary level passes
- A' level qualification is an added advantage
How To Apply
Email CVs and copies of academic certificates to email@example.com