Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Health.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the IT Security and Risk Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Running security/risk audits.
- Establishing reliable physical security by restricting user permissions and ensuring computers and networks are protected bye firewall, among other measures.
- Assisting in identifying information security control gaps and recommending intonation security control changes, enhancements, or other mitigating controls.
- Collaborating with other It professionals to effectively fulfill the information security analyst duties.
- Participating in the development of operational procedures as well as monitoring processes for both existing and new security controls.
- Working with the IT Security and Infrastructure 8 Networks teams to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities and staying current on IT security trends and news.
- Documenting and deploying effective procedures to provide operational support for FMHL Security framework.
- Enforcing user adherence to then Security policy to comply with acceptable use for various roles and responsibilities within the organization.
- Monitoring internal and external policy compliance as well as regulatory compliance.
- Monitoring intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems to identify/block any suspicious traffic or activity on the network.
- Maintaining users' cyber security awareness training material and automated tools.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Three or more of the following
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) issued by ISC2 or Certified Information Security Manager ((ISM) issued by ISACA certifications.
- AWS or Azure cloud security certifications.
- CCSP issued by Cisco.
- MCSE - Security issued by Microsoft.
- CCNA Certification.
- Sophos, Kemp Kemp load Balancer, Cisco ISF, Kaspersky and ASA Firewall knowledge or certification.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position and environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Good organizational skills.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitae (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com