Wanted is a IT Assistant to join an organisation in the Energy and Oil sector in Harare .
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Maintaining and configuring hardware to ensure minimum downtime.
- Installing relevant software and configuring access for users to efficiently do their jobs.
- Making sure the group's websites are up and running and updates are loaded when required.
- First level software support for a range of applications.
- Safeguarding connections through monitoring and maintenance of networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users and guest
- Testing new technology.
- ICT related training of all staff members
- BSc in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Information Systems with a 2.1 or better degree class from a recognized university.
- Relevant information Technology Certifications.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical support role/networking/firewalls/Azure/Office 365/helpdesk/Web development.
- Analytical skills to study problems and identify solutions.
- Valid class 4 driver’s license is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all levels.
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/IT-Assistant/1857