The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) is Inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for appointment to the above challenging position which have arisen In the Organization.
IRRIGATION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The applicant will be based at Head Office in Harare, reporting to the Irrigation & Rural Development Director.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinating the development of land for rural irrigation projects
- Planning and designing rural Irrigation projects and related irrigation infrastructure
- Managing the Authority's rural Irrigation development projects
- Implementing the Authority's rural irrigation development strategies
- Implementing strategies for the resuscitation rural irrigation schemes
- Mobilising technical support to famers on rural irrigation projects
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of five years post qualifying experience in water resources management
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management skills and excellent leadership qualities.
- Must demonstrate technical competence and attributes
- Resuit oriented, Innovative, Analytical and an excellent team player
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work with minimum supervision
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications and CVs to :-
The Human Capital Manager ZINWA Head Office
P 0. Box CY 617
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 March 2022