The required candidate should posses the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office , pastel and related business and communication tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions and multitask.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Using bookkeeping data bases , spreadsheets and software
- Accounts receivable - Raising invoices, receipting of payments from customers, Daily takings reconciliations
- Posting financial transactions using appropriate computer software.
- Receiving and recording vouchers, cash and checks
- Entering debits and credits into software applications and databases accurately.
- Producing a variety of reports including income statement and balance sheet.
- Checking for accuracy in reports , figures and posting.
- Reconciling and reporting any discrepancies found in the record
- Perform other office duties as assigned
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor of Commerce Honors Degree or above in Accounting or Finance .
- At least one-year working experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 10 October 2022